OnePlus started to roll out the incremental update of OxygenOS 3.2.0 on its OnePlus 3 handset. This means that all the users of OnePlus 3 can now begin downloading the update and experience the improvements that the company has been promising to its consumers.
OxygenOS, the customized version of Android developed by OnePlus, brings a handful of tweaks and bug fixes with its new update. This release is likely the response to many negative points that the company received following the launch of OnePlus 3. The update is expected to resolve the issue on how the colors are showing on OnePlus 3’s display by delivering the new sRGB mode which can be access in developer options.
OxygenOS also brings a much more improved RAM management that will surely take full advantage in utilizing the 6GB of RAM inside OnePlus 3. The company seems to be working hard in keeping its goal to create a perfect balance between power and simplicity.
Below are some of the highlights of this update.
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
- Updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some issues with notifications.
- Improved camera quality/functionality.
- Fixed some issues in Gallery.
- Implemented latest Google security patches.
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps.
The update is expected to reach 100% coverage in the next 48 hours.